We the founders of Shidduch World, have been actively involved in making Shidduchim for many years. Over time it has become obvious that the never ending criticist and blame game played out in the media and other forums will not do much to help solve our Shidduch challenges. What's needed is action! While we believe that all Shidduchim are B'ydei Shamayim, it is incumbent upon us to do our utmost Hishtadlus to help others find their Bashert.
We have therefor created Shidduch World, a site that would link all of the many frum singles throughout the world through one database. It is our fervent hope that this centralized database will make it easier to make Shidduchim, helping ourselves and others to find their Zivugim.
Interested singles and their parents can register on the database by submitting their information and creating a profile. Relatives and friends can also register on the singles behalf, so long as they have received explicit permission from the single, which will be verified by our staff. Once logged on, users can search our database for appropriate Shidduchim. We provide options for having your information passed on to others as well as professional Shadchanim to speak to both sides and try to bring the Shidduch to successful completion. We have also incorporated many other features, such as a special list of individuals to daven for, and an option for hiring an exclusive Shadchan to consistenly work on ones behalf.
Although there are various other sites that host lists of singles, Shidduch World is unique. Some of our special attributes:
1. There is no charge for registering with and browsing our site.
2. Shidduch World was created exclusively for the frum community including Yeshivish, Chasidish, Litvish, and Sefardi singles. It is self understood that every girl registered in our database will cover her hair after marriage and every boy on our database davens three times a day. Our profiles do not even deal with these issues.
3. All the individuals on our database are required to list their affiliation with a Rav, and are not listed on the database until their information has been verified. In this way, users can be assured that the names and basic information found in profiles are accurate and honest.
4. In keeping with the values and ideals of our clientele, Shidduch World is run in the most Tznius'dike way possible, according to the directives of Da'as Torah. We do not post open pictures or inappropriate articles; there is no chat or direct emailing between singles; and we are very careful about maintaining the privacy and dignity of every single on our database.
5. All activities at Shidduch World are carefully monitored by our dedicated staff. No information is released without the singles prior consent, and the Shidduchim themselves are suggested by professional, responsible Shadchanim.
It is our sincere hope that our efforts on behalf of others will serve as a Zechus for those still looking for their true Zivug. In the merit of our caring and Tefilah on behalf of Klal Yisroel, may Hashem crown our endeavors with unprecendented success.